Python is a high level general purpose open source programming language. It is both object oriented and procedural. Python is an extremely powerful language and easy to learn. It becomes a good choice for most of the professional programmers. Python has a set of useful Libraries and Packages that minimize the use of code in our day to day life. This quality of Python makes it a hot top pick among a large portion of the development. What’s more, it is one of the quickest developing and famous programming languages nowadays. Python is getting nearer to turning into the second most popular programming language after C.
In any case, is this programming language is likewise valuable for the development of mobile applications? How we develop secure, versatile and feature rich portable mobile applications using the Python language? Which libraries will assist you with making the top tier mobile applications?
The application developers can make applications with this programming language as it is fit for running on several major operating systems. Moreover, the increase in the quantity of cell phone users and the increment in demand of applications prompted the utilization of this programming language to create versatile applications.
Python can be utilized in a wide cluster of mobile application zones. Straightforward, interact and simple to implement, the Python programming language is a rich language that permits you to code similar program with many less lines than other language. Many people favor Python because of its reliability and straightforwardness. It additionally causes you work quicker and offers an incredible intelligent climate for the developers. The execution of this programming language is simple and, simultaneously, the language has an exceptionally simple structure when compared with different languages. Subsequently, developers and coders will be needed to do less coding. Moreover, the composing application code is quicker and simpler with the assistance of this programming language.
Python Advantages in Mobile App Development
- Large scale libraries – Python has a set of useful Libraries and Packages that minimize the use of code in our day to day life, like – Django, Tkinter, OpenCV, NextworkX, lxml
- Code Reusability – Python utilizes the modules and bundles that permit code reusability. Long and complex PC programs have been encouraged with the element of code reusability, which helps to oversee intricacy.
- Security – Python applications are less vulnerable from cyber-attacks and are a lot of lenient to such attacks. Python is more secure. In this way, your application will consistently have a safe and strong backend when you have created it with Python.
Most Popular Python Framework for Mobile App Development
Kivy is an open source python library that permits developers to make pure graphical Python applications that are more portable and support in all major platforms (Linux, Windows, macOS) as well as iOS and Android.
Kivy accompanies a custom UI toolbox that offers its own variation of text stickers, buttons, text input structures, to give some examples. This implies that the apparatuses are not spoken to utilizing the local UI controls. So in the event that you search for non-local UI toolboxs in mobile applications goes for selecting Kivy as it is one of the plausible decisions.
Corporate users using Python in App Development
- Instagram – Instagram, the world’s greatest online photograph sharing application, utilizes Python on its backend. As per Instagram’s developer group, Instagram at present highlights the world’s biggest organization of the Django web system, which is composed totally in Python.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a visual revelation engine for discovering thoughts, recipes, home and style inspiration, and more. With billions of Pins on Pinterest, you’ll generally discover thoughts to start motivation. As one of the most-utilized applications in the internet, this application depends on the Django framework to quickly manage a lot of substance. Indeed, this web application has utilized Python since the very first moment.
- Dropbox – Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by the American company Dropbox, that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.Originally, both the Dropbox server and desktop client software were primarily written in Python. It has about four million lines of Python code.
- Spotify – Spotify is an advanced music, digital broadcast, and video web-based feature that gives you admittance to a huge number of melodies and other substance from artists all over the world. Spotify was developed using Python programming language.
- Netflix – Python programming language is behind each film you stream. On the data security front, Netflix utilizes Python for security mechanization, risk classification, auto-remediation, and vulnerability identification.
- Uber – The Uber application enables you to get where you need to go with admittance to various kinds of rides across in excess of 10,000 urban communities. The system was mainly written in Python.